David D. Robinson
Direct Dial: (404) 835-9507
David Robinson, partner, practices in the area of commercial real estate, focusing on commercial loan transactions, acquisitions, dispositions and development of improved and unimproved real estate. Mr. Robinson has represented buyers, sellers and lenders in the affordable housing, communications, manufacturing, hospitality, timberland, and residential development industries, in all aspects of acquiring, developing and selling of commercial properties and multifamily affordable housing. His prior experience also includes bankruptcy, corporate reorganization and creditors’ rights.
Selected Experience Includes:
- Syracuse University, College of Law, JD 1973
- Syracuse University, BA 1968
- Representation of banks and other financial institutions in the real estate aspects of secured loan transactions with borrowers in the communications industry and numerous other industries.
- Representation of a large publicly traded REIT in sales of multifamily residential properties nationwide.
- Representation of a publicly traded and privately owned hotel owner/operators in the acquisition, development, rehabilitation, financing, operating and disposition of properties nationwide.
- Representation of residential developers in the acquisition and development of properties.
- Representation of a publicly traded textile manufacturer in the leasing and disposition of its factories and other real estate holdings nationwide.
- Representation of creditors, debtors and trustees in Chapter 11 and Chapter 7 bankruptcy cases.