About the Firm
Ledbetter Wanamaker Glass LLP is an Atlanta based corporate, securities, and commercial real estate law firm comprised of highly accomplished and seasoned business counselors formerly practicing at major Atlanta and AM LAW 100 firms. We are a specialty firm focused on assisting our clients with transactional matters, and we strive to provide high quality legal services in the most effective and efficient manner possible.
We have a deep reservoir of expertise and decades of experience counseling established and emerging-growth businesses, closely held and public companies, entrepreneurs, management, directors, shareholders, investors, lenders, borrowers, developers, and promoters in connection with a wide variety of transactional matters, including:
- mergers, acquisitions, and divestitures,
- securities offerings,
- private equity and venture capital deals,
- joint ventures and strategic alliances,
- commercial real estate acquisitions, dispositions, development, financing, and leasing, and
- restructuring, workouts, and foreclosures of commercial real estate projects.
We are the only boutique law firm in Atlanta with Tier 1 US News Best Lawyers® metro rankings in Securities/Capital Markets Law, Securities Regulation, Real Estate, Corporate and M&A law, and for three years running, we have been named Georgia’s Top Small Business & Transactions law firm in Super Lawyers Business Edition.
Each of our founding partners has been listed in Best Lawyers in America® and named as Super Lawyers® for years, and our leadership also includes:
- a former Chairman of the Real Property Law Section of the State Bar of Georgia,
- a former Chairman of the Business Law Section of the State Bar of Georgia,
- the Current Chairman of the Corporate Code Committee of the State Bar of Georgia,
- The Best Lawyers’ 2012 and 2014 Atlanta Securities Regulation “Lawyer of the Year,”
- The Best Lawyers’ 2015 Atlanta Corporate Governance “Lawyer of the Year,” and
- a four time Georgia Super Lawyers Magazine Top 100 “Georgia Super Lawyer.”